Sponsor An Eco-Cruise For The School Group Of Your Choice!
By pontoon boat, canoe and on foot, more than 6,000 people witnessed the ongoing recovery of the Hackensack River in 2005 thanks to Hackensack Riverkeeper’s Eco-Programs. A large number of these eco-tourists were schoolchildren; please help us reach even more kids in 2006!
Our Eco-Programs consist of
· Narrated Eco-Cruises on the Hackensack River and the Meadowlands led by a US Coast Guard-licensed captain on a modern, comfortable pontoon boat that launches from Laurel Hill Park in Secaucus.
· Eco-Walks and other age-appropriate riverside presentations by a Hackensack Riverkeeper naturalist and environmental educator.
· Hands-on exploration of the Hackensack River and the Meadowlands wetlands area, including the Saw Mill Creek Wildlife Management Area. This rich ecosystem supports 265 species of birds and 54 species of fish.
Your School Group Sponsorship Includes:
· Hackensack Riverkeeper provides a day-long Eco-Program, consisting of an Eco-Cruise in the Meadowlands with an Eco-Walk along the Hackensack River for up to 30 schoolchildren (grades 2 -12).
· You choose the class, the school, the town or leave the selection to us.
· The sponsored class is officially notified by Hackensack Riverkeeper of your generosity.
· You receive a color photograph of the class enjoying your sponsored program, which you can use in a press release, your company’s newsletter or on your website.
· Hackensack Riverkeeper issues a press release to your local community newspaper on your generous sponsorship of an Eco-Program.
· Hackensack Riverkeeper posts your generosity on our special Corporate Sponsorship page on our website.
Make It Happen!
All it takes is a $500 tax-deductible contribution.
Call Hugh Carola at 201-968-0808 today.
Thanks from the kids in your community!
Previous Article | Next Article
Return to News Page